Ohhhhhhh, it’s time for some mini-ITX computer case talk! Talk about nerd alert! But seriously, these tiny computer cases are awesome. They’re great for when you want a powerful computer but don’t have a lot of space. Plus, they just look cool. Here are some of the best mini-ITX computer cases out there.
Corsair Graphite Series 380T Mini-ITX Portable PC Case
This computer case looks like it could take over the world. It’s got a futuristic design and a carrying handle for easy transport. Imagine showing up to your next LAN party (do those still exist?) with this bad boy. People would be in awe. And it’s not just about the looks. It can hold up to four solid-state drives and has room for a full-size power supply. Oh, and did we mention it has a massive 140mm front intake fan? Yeah, this thing means business.
China Mini Computer Case (MINI-01)
Okay, we know what you’re thinking. “A computer case from China? That sounds sketchy.” But hear us out. This mini computer case is super affordable, making it a great option if you’re on a tight budget. Plus, it has a clean, sleek design that would look great on any desk. It’s made of aluminum and has a blue LED light to add a little something extra. Sure, it might take a while to ship from China, but why not embrace the wait and make it a fun adventure? Just don’t track the package obsessively or you might drive yourself crazy.
DAN Cases A4-SFX Mini-ITX Gaming PC Case
This is the smallest gaming PC case in the world. No, seriously. It’s about the size of a shoebox. But don’t let its size fool you. This thing is packed with features. It has room for a full-size graphics card and a water-cooling system. Plus, the exterior is made of beautiful black aluminum. It looks like something Batman would use to power his computer.
Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Computer Case
If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, this computer case might be perfect for you. It has a simple yet elegant design and won’t take up too much space on your desk. It can hold up to three hard drives and has plenty of room for a full-size power supply. Plus, it’s super affordable. What’s not to love?
Tips and Ideas for Mini-ITX Computer Cases
So, you’ve decided to take the mini-ITX plunge. Congrats! Here are some tips and ideas to help you get started.
- Plan ahead: Mini-ITX cases can be a little cramped, so make sure you plan out your build ahead of time. Know what components you’re going to use and make sure they’ll all fit in the case.
- Invest in cable management: Since space is at a premium in these cases, it’s important to keep your cables tidy. Invest in some cable ties or a cable management system to keep everything organized.
- Think about cooling: With less space to work with, it’s important to consider your cooling options. Look for cases that have good ventilation or consider investing in water cooling.
- Consider a SFF (small form factor) power supply: Regular power supplies can take up a lot of room in mini-ITX cases. Consider investing in a power supply specifically designed for small form factor cases.
- Have fun with it! Mini-ITX cases can be a little bit of a challenge to work with, but they’re also incredibly rewarding. Plus, they look super cool on your desk.
How to Build a Mini-ITX Computer
Okay, so you’ve got your mini-ITX case and you’re ready to build. Here’s a quick guide to get you started.
- Choose your components: Make sure you choose components that will fit in your mini-ITX case. You’ll need a motherboard, a processor, RAM, a graphics card (if you’re building a gaming PC), a hard drive or solid-state drive, and a power supply.
- Install the motherboard: Most mini-ITX cases will have a removable motherboard tray to make installation easier. Install your motherboard and make sure it’s secured properly.
- Install the power supply: Install your power supply next. If you’re using a SFF power supply, it should fit snugly in the case. If you’re using a regular power supply, make sure it’s secured and that the cables are neatly routed.
- Install the hard drive or solid-state drive: Install your hard drive or solid-state drive in one of the drive bays. Make sure it’s secured properly and connected to the motherboard.
- Install the RAM: Install your RAM in the appropriate slots on the motherboard.
- Install the graphics card: If you’re building a gaming PC, install your graphics card in the appropriate slot on the motherboard. Make sure it’s secured properly.
- Cable management: This is the most tedious part of the process, but it’s also the most important. Use cable ties or a cable management system to make sure your cables are neat and tidy.
- Test it out: Finally, plug in your power supply and turn on your computer. Make sure everything is working properly before putting the case back together.
Phew, that was a lot of information. But hopefully, it’s helped you understand mini-ITX cases a little better. Whether you’re a serious gamer or just want a compact computer for your home office, there’s a mini-ITX case out there for you. And remember, keep it fun!
If you are looking for China Mini Computer Case (MINI-01) – China Case, Mini Case you’ve came to the right web. We have 7 Pics about China Mini Computer Case (MINI-01) – China Case, Mini Case like Check out the smallest gaming PC case in the world, The 10 Best Mini-ITX Cases for 2018 (for Any Budget) and also Best Mini-ITX Computer Cases 2017-2018 – Nerd Techy. Read more:
China Mini Computer Case (MINI-01) – China Case, Mini Case
mini case computer china
Best Mini-ITX Computer Cases 2017-2018 – Nerd Techy
itx mini case pc portable series corsair cases computer graphite 380t designed nerdtechy
These Are The Best Mini-ITX Computer Cases In 2020 – Nerd Techy
Check Out The Smallest Gaming PC Case In The World
pc case gaming smallest mini itx tiny check small cases gpu dan enlarge below but
The 10 Best Mini-ITX Cases For 2018 (for Any Budget)
itx mini pc case cases elite cooler master chassis computer gamer budget cube availability sa cm price cheap
Hot Sale Computer Case Home Cinema All Aluminum HTPC For Mini ITX
case mini itx computer htpc pc aluminum slim hot metal chassis without power motherboard cinema cases supply theater larger
A4-SFX Mini-ITX Gaming PC Case
dan cases itx pc case gaming a4 sfx mini smallest liter lian li computer chassis small boitier gamer built petit
Dan cases itx pc case gaming a4 sfx mini smallest liter lian li computer chassis small boitier gamer built petit. Best mini-itx computer cases 2017-2018. Itx sg13