Motherboards are a crucial component in building a new PC or upgrading your existing one. They serve as the backbone of your system, connecting all the other components together. With Cyber Monday around the corner, you might be on the hunt for the best deals on motherboards. In this guide, we’ll give you a rundown of what to look for when purchasing a motherboard and some great options at different price points.
What to Look For When Purchasing a Motherboard
When purchasing a motherboard, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Socket Type: This is the physical interface between the CPU and motherboard. Make sure you get a motherboard that is compatible with the CPU you want to use.
- Form Factor: Motherboards come in a variety of sizes, so make sure the one you choose fits in your PC case.
- RAM Support: Choose a motherboard that supports the amount and speed of RAM you want to use.
- Expansion Slots: If you plan on adding additional components like graphics cards or sound cards, make sure the motherboard has the necessary expansion slots.
- Connectivity: Look for motherboards with ample USB and SATA ports for all your peripherals and storage needs.
- Overclocking: If you plan on overclocking your system, choose a motherboard that supports it.
- Price: Finally, make sure the motherboard fits within your budget.
Best Motherboards of 2021
Here are some of the best motherboards of 2021, sorted by price point:
If you’re on a tight budget, these motherboards are great options that don’t sacrifice quality:
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
The MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX is a versatile and reliable motherboard that won’t break the bank. It supports the latest AMD Ryzen processors, has ample connectivity options, and supports overclocking. Plus, it looks great with its black and grey color scheme.
Gigabyte B460M DS3H
The Gigabyte B460M DS3H is an affordable option for Intel processors. It supports the latest 10th Gen Intel CPUs, has dual M.2 slots for high-speed storage, and has a sleek black design. At under $100, it’s hard to beat the value of this motherboard.
If you want more features and performance, these mid-range motherboards are great choices:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
The Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) is a fantastic mid-range motherboard for AMD Ryzen CPUs. It supports PCIe 4.0, has built-in Wi-Fi, and comes with a 10Gbps Ethernet card. Plus, it has RGB lighting that you can customize to fit your build.
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC
For Intel processors, the Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC is a great option. It supports 10th Gen Intel CPUs, has a sleek black design with RGB lighting, and comes with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It also supports PCIe 4.0 and Thunderbolt 3 for lightning-fast data transfer.
If money’s no object, these high-end motherboards offer the best performance and features:
Asus ROG Maximus XII Apex
The Asus ROG Maximus XII Apex is a top-of-the-line motherboard for the most demanding users. It supports 10th Gen Intel CPUs, has an eye-catching design with RGB lighting, and supports PCIe 4.0 and Thunderbolt 3. Plus, it has advanced overclocking features for squeezing every last drop of performance out of your system.
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
For AMD Ryzen systems, the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme is one of the best motherboards money can buy. It supports PCIe 4.0, has built-in Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0, and has Thunderbolt 3 support. It also has a cutting-edge design with RGB lighting and advanced overclocking features.
Tips for Installing Your Motherboard
Once you’ve purchased your motherboard, it’s time to install it in your PC. Here are some tips for a smooth installation:
- Read the manual: Motherboards can be complex, so make sure you read the manual thoroughly before installation.
- Test the motherboard outside the case: Before installing the motherboard in the case, test it outside first to make sure it works properly.
- Install the CPU and RAM first: It’s easier to install the CPU and RAM before attaching the motherboard to the case.
- Connect all cables: Make sure you connect all necessary cables, including power, data, and audio cables.
- Double-check everything: Before turning on your PC for the first time, double-check that everything is properly connected and installed.
There are a lot of different motherboards out there, but with these tips and recommendations, you should be able to find the perfect one for your needs and budget. Whether you’re building a new PC from scratch or upgrading your existing one, a great motherboard is a crucial component that will ensure your system runs smoothly and efficiently.
If you are looking for Best motherboard 2018: The best AMD and Intel motherboards from £100 you’ve visit to the right web. We have 7 Images about Best motherboard 2018: The best AMD and Intel motherboards from £100 like Motherboard, Best motherboard 2018: The best AMD and Intel motherboards from £100 and also Beginners Guide to Motherboards – YouTube. Here you go:
Best Motherboard 2018: The Best AMD And Intel Motherboards From £100
motherboard motherboards rosak gigabyte tanda disiapkan reviewed expertreviews berfungsi ab350
696233-001 HP Pavilion P6 P7 Joshua H61 Intel Desktop Motherboard S1156
pavilion motherboard h61 p6 p7 s1156 placa lga uatx 1155 motherboards
How To Check What Motherboard You Have | PCWorld
hauptplatine pcworld heraus habe bestgamingpro
Cyber Monday PC Motherboard Deals | PC Gamer
Beginners Guide To Motherboards – YouTube
motherboards guide beginners
Best Motherboards Of 2016: Enthusiast, Extreme, Workstation And Budget
motherboards enthusiast workstation picks extreme budget techspot
bios gigabyte rilis siap terbarunya ud3 chipset
Hauptplatine pcworld heraus habe bestgamingpro. Cyber monday pc motherboard deals. Motherboards enthusiast workstation picks extreme budget techspot